Year 3 Class Teacher – 0.4 Thursdays & Fridays
Thameside Primary School is looking for an excellent Teacher who is enthusiastic, positive and committed to maintaining high standards and fostering an enjoyment of learning.
This post is a job share in our Y3 class required for September 2017.
You should be an excellent and experienced practitioner, willing to work as a team. You will be fully committed to taking an active part in all areas of school life.
To apply please complete the Teacher application form and email to email@example.com Visits to our school are welcomed, please call the school office – 01235 527600 to make arrangements.
Thameside is currently in the process of becoming an Academy School and joining the Vale Academy Trust.
- Closing Date: Thursday 13 Jul 2017 (Noon)
- Interview Date(s): Tuesday 18 Jul 2017
- Job Start Date: Friday 01 Sep 2017
- Contract/Hours: Temporary, Part-Time
- Salary Type: Main Pay Range
- Salary Details: £22,467-£33,160
- Hours of Work: Thursday & Friday
- Location of Role: Thameside Primary School
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxfordshire schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All cases are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
Teaching Staff Application Form